I just wanted to update the DMB community on Digital Diamond Baseball. We just released Version 6 and the new features are:
- A brand new modern user interface.
- Daily replay stats for all players are now stored during a replay allowing for more detailed reporting.
- Brand new home plate page that shows who's hot, recent exciting games, suggested games to watch, and leaders and standings.
- Ability to replay the 2017 season as it unfolds at no extra cost.
- Support for injuries.
- Brand new team/manager profile system.
- Improved computer drafting algorithm.
- Simplified the process used to add ballpark images.
- Brand new calendar view.
- Ability to install customer created seasons directly from within the game. You no longer need download files and copy them to the correct location, A few clicks and the season installs.
- Ability to build custom seasons by importing directly from Lahman and have L/R splits included in the season.
- And more...
The game runs on Mac, Windows, or Linux and as always, the seasons are customer created and free for everyone. There is a free trial version if you want to give it a spin.
You can see videos of the game in action on our website (http://digitaldiamondbaseball.com/), YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/DDBBAdmin), and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DigitalDiamondBaseball/). We have built a strong community of users and pride ourselves on our customer service.
If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]